I've never done this before. I've obviously led a sheltered life.
Even tho I'm in receiving, retail is my business, and I found myself shocked by that fact because I was just happily doing my job. BWAHAAAAHAAA says the world, and Wal-Hell.
I've been seriously busy because I was receiving shit to stock the store, and now craziness times 2 because tomorrow is that day, and the day after is that other day, and I'm glad I didn't realize all this until now or I would have been totally freaking out before.
I've been doing it all backwards too, I was killing myself trying to get everything done because that's the way I always worked. This week I asked for help, I didn't get much of it, but some is better than nothing. I actually got to leave on time today because I said fuck it and got my stuff done and the rest is not my problem. Boss asked about the mess I'd left, was it good or not? Yes, it's good, I just couldn't do anything else with it. He got other people to do that, so I'm happy.
Think I'll go to sleep just because I can. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love you
written on my notebook
I love you immensely Darlin. You make me smile.
Post a Comment