Mom is not well. I don't think Dad is doing all that good either, but he doesn't talk about it. And doesn't want me to know or talk about it, and hell, I"m drunk, so here we go.
Dad bought me a car, which Mom would be thrilled about, but he doesn't want her to know because she kind of egged him into it. I can't go see her in the new car she doesn't know about without causing a new shitstorm because she can't keep her mouth shut if she finds out and then he'll be pissed she found out, so I'm avoiding both parents right now which makes me a bad daughter and I hate that.
The Elephant isn't really the car, it's because he could, she can't, but she mentioned it to him on Facebook. I wish that thing had never come into being because it's wonderful and terrible at the same time.
This is why I keep this place. I can say shit here I can't anywhere else because other than Jackiesue, blog and facebook don't overlap.
The other thing is the whole Annie and The Assholes thing. She still goes over there, I don't. She invited me today, I said I didn't think I was invited or welcome, and her reply gave me the "It's all your fault" thing. So I guess that's done. And Annie is next if that's how she feels.
Part of that is someone I never see was at the bar this afternoon, and drunk, but wanted to talk to me because she saw that travesty of me calling them out on FB and had to give me her opinion on it, loudly. She was hurt that my friends would give up on me over something that stupid. So was I. But I gave up too, and actually, I feel better for it. I cried for a few days, but I wasn't wrong and feel no need to call and say "Sup?
Apparently they feel the same so. done. Gone Done Moved On.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment