Thursday, August 26, 2021
Here I Am
Been a minute, cuz I had to take a minute, or a week. I'm serious about everything hurting. I'm taking more drugs sitting at home than I did when I was working because shit.
Boob is good in a couple of weeks, nope. Finally told, warm stuff is good, moves the fluid around.
I've seen so many docs, and their people, and I just don't know anymore.
I was surprised my surgeon scrip for pain pills, and my
regular supply, got filled.
So, last night, besides a shitload of booze, I took drugs and CBD oil. I slept for about 6 hours. Better than usual.
Funny thing is, I got out of the house today because I needed bread. Beer, smokes, not a priority, I wanted some toast dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you...but don't be stupid...booze or pills..not both..
Post a Comment