Sunday, December 05, 2021

I'm having a Minute, or a life

I've been sleeping, drinking, sleeping. That thing. Today, for some reason, I just feel really alone. I;m not, Annie has been awesome about taking care of me. and typing is nt my friend. dammit. theres a lot of crying going on too, cuz i can. i'm scared about the surgery i'm gonna have that they haven't told me i'm gonna have. left hand is useless, right is getting there, i'm fucked. i really don't wanna, but i like my hands. i just felt alone and scared and came here because its the only place i can talk about that stuff. mom isnt well, cant talk to her. so here it is. anyway,i think i need to go sleep some more.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm sure I have given you my phone number..if not here it is again. If your going to call send me your phone number so I won't think its a robo call and block you..you can call me any damn time you want..I'm a night owl..up till 4 or 5 so you're not going to wake me up..I love you and worry about you all the time.

Rainwolf35@yahoo.com said...

Love you Hon, I'll manage.
Just some bad days.

yellowdoggranny said...

ydg is back at old blog west bygoddesstexas..now renamed yellowdog granny. hopefully ydg will be back once they figure out I'm not a spam blog. stupids. i just put up a post to see if anyone can find it. love you.