Or the Girls as the case may be. Princess and Queen finally got home. The Princess and I met up for some darts and catching up, he kicked my ass. It's all good, he brought me goodies, I missed him, ok done with that bullshit now.
I seem to have Adult ADD or ASS or something, I can't focus on anything...... Oh Shiny .......for long.
I should be in bed because I really suck lately. This morning the bed was sucking me in, I had no energy, I couldn't escape it's mushy warmness. Add feeling like a whore's ass after a bad night, sinus drainage and nausea to the mix, I couldn't get up. I'm apparently not well. Am I doing anything about it? Yes, I'm throwing darts and drinking beer, and worrying about getting my inventory shit done because I can only stare at numbers for so long before I have to go read a blog or something.
I think this tops the evening, Annie looked out just in time to catch The Handsome Devil taking care of business. We were both out there with flashlights looking for the evidence to make sure he didn't have diarrhea because somebody threw up on the rug in her room, and it wasn't me. He left multiple deposits, apparently he's stopped up instead of having runs. Lucky Dog.
Aren't you glad you stopped by?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ummmm...yeah!
I feel SO much better now! LOL
I am glad I stopped by again cause I can comment now. Wheeee.
So glad to see your mom's doing better, back to work and almost done with this. I hope you feel better soon. My bed sucked me in until 7:37 this morning. Jax had to be out the door at 7:45. Been feelin just like that all day since. Sometimes I really hate mornings.
I'm so glad I could make your day complete Pissy:)
noname, thanks Hope you feel better soon too.
I'm a ball of fire today, let me tell ya.
i feel better after purging every thing from my system for 3 days...
i saw a show on fung shai.(?shui?)
and if you don't have your bedroom arranged right it can screw up your sleep...might check into it..
I'll be sure to reposition the tv in relation to the bed, thanks Granny :)
Post a Comment