Sorry, a local ad talking about colon cancer. "Frank is tired all the time." If I'm any indication, most of us are tired all the time just because we work for a living. Frank was playing golf. Frank can kiss my ass.
In other news, I'm just fucking tired and probably will be for awhile. Geeeze, I need to cut my talons. I need to see a groomer, my hair is too long, as are my nails. Lucy is in Nassau, bitch. Ok, not really, I hope she has a great time since she's coming home to bunches of unfun.
I was thinking of skipping Friday night at the festival until I saw Joan Jett was Friday. Dammit. I guess I will be there.
I think I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm high on sinus shit it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was just 17...
I would so go to that concert. I wonder if I have colon cancer, I am super tired. It could also be the 5 hours of sleep I got last night.
I'm feeling the same way. Maybe it's the time of year. It's getting dark sooner in the evening and staying dark longer of a morning.
I have to go Spin, I bitched enough when she got rained out last year. Yes, I wondered the same thing.....dammit.
Hadn't thought of that Genius, it's not just "Inventory" fucking with me, the sun is too.
Post a Comment