then I come back in.........
I know I'm cycling through some serious depression right now. I'm smart enough to realize that, but dumb enough to let it overtake me at times. Sometimes it's good to give in.
Yesterday I was driving around, wanting to avoid home because I just wasn't in the mood, The Princess was at Friday's. I met him there and we proceeded to The Dive, it was good. We talked about what's up with me, my aversion to drugs since the side effects are worse than me being crazy and I beat everyone's ass at darts and got shitfaced.
Lucy and Annie rescued me, I came home and baked cookies.
The original post was much more profound, but I was on the porch smoking a cigarette and things in my head are much clearer then.
I'm not fine, but I will be ok. I think that's the best any of us can say on a bad day. I have a book to finish and a day off work tomorrow. Maybe I'll finish my laundry and enjoy a day to myself for a change. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My best songs and posts come to me in the shower. Paper doesn't hold up so good to water though. Darndest thing that.
Glad to see you again. Need my rain fix.
Rain, water...hmmmm
Glad to see you too.
Isn't that the way it always is?
Glad to see you back! :)
Yep, if I could just dump my brain here.........
but that would be messy.
Nice to see you too Pissy.
Post a Comment