Not like it's the first or last time, I have a mark from the Saturday baking cookies episode.
I got drunk on a lot of someone else tonight which makes it unique.
I got a shot of B&B, to help with The Plague.
Annie bought all that.
I met a guy and kicked his ass at darts, he paid for my next round.
I bought dinner so that makes me ok with Annie..........fuck the other guy.
I also heard whisperings, ok mumblings, hell full on conversations that I didn't want to hear so, I think I'm good to go.
My Mother called my Dad this morning and asked him all the shit I wanted to.
Dad lies....
Mom lied to him so i guess it's even.
I'm not happy about the fact that Dad has found someone while he and I were finally forging a relationship. He says he still wants that, but we'll see. He seems to be all about New Woman at the moment.
Yes, I'm bitter that she's taken over. I miss my weekends with him.
I'll get over it.
Between work and home, lots of people I care about are getting fucked over. Work Mom (Who looks a lot like my real Mom and has cleaned my plow more than once about my knees and my weight, and everything else a mother could bitch at you about)is getting retired (not exactly her choice and I'm not supposed to know that.)
I also feel bad that talking to Mother depresses me so. That's why I haven't talked to her, but when I do........
I can't win.
I have a trailer in the woods, I think I'll just move up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment