I just haven't had much to say lately. The last post I wrote, I took away because it sounded like I was saying I was better than what I am, and I didn't like that, so poof.
I like the job, the money sucks, but the hours are good and at least I'll have insurance in a couple of months so I'm happy with that.
I reported for jury duty this morning, and had to practically undress to get through the scanner at the door. Just hand me my clothes on the other side please, geeeze.
That worked out, I managed to get excused since x number of people could go, and I was Madame X today. I'm sure the lady sitting next to me was glad because my stomach was making all kinds of ungodly noises because I needed to go. Thankfully I made it home for that so cat got a taste of how I feel when he visits the litterbox some nights.
I took a day off to go to Bill's funeral, and my stomach was shit for that too. He came by to say hello last night, I liked that. In other news, went to visitation for The Gnome's mother Saturday. I was housesitting when I got a message that she was coming home early because that had happened. It's kinda been a few weeks, months, something. Time has no meaning anymore, I work, sleep and start over. What drama has gone on lately (and oh, has there been some) I wasn't around for so I'm all good with that too. I guess I only write when I'm miserable, and lately I haven't been. Who knew?
Footnote for Grannie, the drunk the other night was a complete accident. I was tired and there were shots. It jumped on me before I realized, because that's another thing, I don't drink nearly as much these days.
Debating watching Dallas, since the last few Saturday re-runs have kinda got me hooked, or just going to bed since I do have to work tomorrow. That was the other thing, after getting out of JD, I didn't have to go in, so I wasn't sure what to do with myself today. At least my taxes got done and the cat got petted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good to hear..I still worry about you..your like my kid so I worry...and I love Dallas..I just get this big shit eating grin on my face when the theme music comes on..
Post a Comment