Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shhhh

I've had several things to say lately, but apparently wasn't drunk enough to say it. I've been here off and on, and either written something I hid away, or just looked at the room and left again.
I guess it's easier for me to write when I'm miserable.

I'm working a menial job, but I like it. The money sucks, but it's better than unemployment bucks, and feeling like I'm actually doing something is way better than feeling like a complete failure.
I'm good right now.

Someone at the job is asking me "Did you apply for that other job? Did you take the management test? Did you...." I told her I'm happy being a peon right now and doing what I'm doing. She doesn't get it.

More money would  be nice, and Annie is asking about me applying to other jobs, but I have job for now, and even tho it's physical (and somedays almost killing me) I'm good with it. I'm virtually stress free.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

if you are happy with it why change..if you do it well enough maybe they will (??) reward you with a raise...be well.

Rainwolf said...

Those come after a year, but I can get health insurance in a couple of months which is a big deal. I don't plan to make the place my life, but right now it's working for me.