Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Me Again

I need to find a new job, but I'm too tired. I had a meltdown last night, and almost walked out today, and the meltdown happens occasionally the walking out thing? Not so much.
Annie wants me to help her paint a house, but I hurt, and I'm tired, and it's all because I'm too fucking old for the job I'm doing. Or as other people tell me, I'm doing too much at the job I'm doing and I shouldn't be doing it. I guess I need to tell them to kiss my ass because I don't have to do it, but I'm not sure how, other than walking out or using those words. I'm going to bed  because tomorrow is going to suck again, and maybe report that head injury I suffered today as a reason for my sudden onset of Tourette's that I'm sure I'll begin suffering from.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I know the feeling.. I can watch Abby and handle it although the bigger she gets the harder it is.but its the other things I get sucked into..like helping her move, helping her paint abby's room...excuse me? who the fuck asks their 70 year old grannie to help her move..sigh* I have got to quit saying yes.