Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday, All Alone

Other than an early morning text that pertained to Annie more than me, I was having a decent day. Watched The Color Purple for the 100th time, love that movie. Hung around unshowered and braless until...........
I went out back to smoke because there was a birthday party going on across the street so I decided not to smoke on the stoop and scare the kids.
I found a dead rat last night when I went out to water the garden, today I found a small mocking bird and a kitten. I don't know if the kitten killed the others, but I know the dogs killed the kitten and it just ruined my fucking day. I don't have a problem throwing a rat and a bird in the trash, but I had to bury the kitten, which pretty much finished off my shoulder as far as I'm sore as shit, and it hurt my heart. It was probably a distant cousin of Cat which makes it even worse. Back to that PMS I have that isn't going anywhere because it's been about a year since the M part was here.

Rambling again, kitten bothered me. Told it I was sorry, but dogs are dogs and it was in their yard. What really pisses me off is it happened while I was home today, no barking, no nothing. I don't like them much anyway so they're lucky I only hit them with a glove because I really wanted to use the shovel.
Anyway, off to bed with some ice soon because I hurt all over again and need to buck up since I have to work 6 days this week in addition to helping Annie do some painting at the Gnome's. My body is never gonna be the same.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

ahh, sweetie..I'm so sorry..until we see the results of their behavior we forget that to dogs and cats every thing smaller is prey..Dexter brings in gecko's snakes, mice, birds bugs..crickets and frogs..sometimes they're dead and that's easy enough to deal with..but then some of them will be alive..sigh*..hard to deal with that..chin up and tits out.