Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

I was hired to Hell Mart 1 year ago today. OMG, I'm an idiot. Newest news on the kids, is I went off on them this morning, so they got pissed at me, but it didn't help anything in the long run, so fuck them.
I don't need friends, I just need someone to do their fucking job. This just means I'll do mine, they can do theirs, and ooops sorry, I can't help you anymore.

I'm off for the weekend, they have to deal with each other tomorrow.

Annie is my other WTF. I finally asked her tonight if she still had a job to go to since she's been so fucking lackadaisical about getting there, every fucking day this week after she was off Monday.

Sorry, just not having a good day/night/week/month right now.

I have a game, I should be playing that, but I'm doing this because Cat didn't know what to do with me when I was over there shooting shit. He's good with me sitting here.
I'm way too fucking nice.


2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

what the fuck is wrong with those people? sigh* bip them

Rainwolf said...

I'm getting scared. I seem to be the only Adult in my world lately. I never used to be that.