Thursday, October 10, 2013

So Tired of the Bullshit

The girls are still not getting along, and my dumb ass said something to someone else yesterday, because he asked. Pretty much he told me to keep an eye on them, and things in general,  and I'm yeah ok.  I'm suddenly the Den Mother.
The only good part of that conversation was I'm doing a good job and he trusts me if I tell him something. He's Asset Protection so he obviously knows I'm not a thief now. DUH.

I said a couple of weeks ago I needed to quit hanging out with the people I was hanging out with, that's working well for reasons unknown to me. Annie said I scared Mrs. Asshole when I was so pissed off about work, but I don't think that's all of it. Annie is on my shit list too and we haven't talked too much lately so I think Mrs. Asshole may be scared of talking to me because she knows things I don't, that don't matter, but she doesn't know that. So yeah, Everything is fucking stupid right now, and I'm tired and should be in bed instead of doing this.


2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

because you know I will leave some pithy comment and make everything better...so ? fuckem all but 6 and save them for pallbearers.

Rainwolf said...

I don't have 6 anymore, and I'm being cremated anyway so I just need 1. I guess you'll get a jar in the mail :)