I didn't participate in that. The one guy was back, good music, and he leaves my table open so I can sit in the back of the place. I'm ok with that.
Mr. Asshole got a Snuggie, so that was worth a snicker, and Mrs. Asshole got a box of cheap wine. Glad I didn't waste a bottle of good booze on that mess.
I apparently hurt Annie's feelings since I don't give a shit about her problems with The Princess and she left early. Her loss.
I'm not terribly pleasant these days (I'm not a lot of the time actually) it's a miracle anyone likes me at all. I just don't have a problem with not having people around, I prefer not to. I guess I should try to understand the other side. Nah, they can just leave me alone, Spawn is picking my Nursing Home so fuck everybody else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tell spawn I'll chip in. Oh wait. I'm so much older than you, I'm decrepit!
You can leave options, but I'll probably be Soylent Green by then.
Wanta cheesestick?
the snuggie..the butt of 1,ooo jokes by me and then some friends gave me one not knowing i made fun of them..and im embarrased to say..i love the sonsabitch..mine is like a 47X or something and covers my feet all the way to the floor when my recliner is kicked back and dexter goes under there and pretends hes simba of the jungle and attacks imaginary prey from there...so it's fun for him too.
Post a Comment