Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday night with a twist

Lucy and I met Ms. Sweet at the alternate Dive since there was the band at the regular place. We had fun, and it was mostly quiet, that's a good thing.
Came home and Lucy is giving me shit about Emogene since I brought her home for the weekend. She's jealous I'm liking another box. She doesn't get that Emogene has Windows 7, Lucy is hardwired to 1955.
I admit I was sitting here with Howard and his XP, and Emogene and her sleek new 7, and I had a bit of sensory overload. I'm writing this on Howard, but Emogene is calling me.....I think I'll wait till Lucy goes to sleep to sneak up and play.

3 comments:

YM said...

You two timing biotch! ;)

yellowdoggranny said...

you need to get laid

Anonymous said...

Yes YM. She is a slut. She has the nerve to stroke her in front of me and then she wanted me to allow her to go to bed with us. I said no, but I would swear that I felt something hard in bed with us. I thought she was going to take EMOGENE into the shower with her but decided she might short circuit. OH and Yellowdog I think that is a great idea, I will make sure I remind her of your comment. thanks...LUCY