this is so weird..we're in central exas where we are more apt to get colder weather than south texas.which is where houston is..we got 9 fluies..and houston got snow..ground covering snow..weird..
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
3 comments:
Awwww.....we didn't get any snow. :(
this is so weird..we're in central exas where we are more apt to get colder weather than south texas.which is where houston is..we got 9 fluies..and houston got snow..ground covering snow..weird..
Im jealous of the snow! Want it to snow here in Vancouver!
Post a Comment