Sunday, September 26, 2010

Running out of Titles

Mom did well yesterday. Got new hardware installed so they can just plug her up Monday. She handled it pretty well, we went out to eat and I took her home. She's a bit sore and they threw her out a bit prematureley I thought, she was still a little loopy. Of course same can be said for my surgery, I was still way loopy when they sent me home, so maybe it's new policy.
Anyway, got her home in one piece, waited around for Stepdad and Babysis to get home, Lucy and I went back today to visit. She's still planning her funeral, but at least she's half-way kidding. I think. She seems to enjoy making me uncomfortable. She had me looking at the wig book. I picked the one she liked, yay me.
Lucy painted clouds on Spawn's newly blue ceiling at Mom and Stepdad's house while she and I fought about wigs, hats and the state of the football game.
Babysis is probably mad we didn't wait for her to get home from work, but it was getting late, I'm tired, and I'm practically blind at night as far as driving so we had to go. I left the Jeep at the hospital yesterday and drove Mom's car home so Lucy and I had to retrieve Jeep and all that today. I had to drive home since Lucy can't quite get the coordination involved in a stick shift. Lucy is in bed and I think I'm heading that way, it rained most of the day and it's suddenly fricking cold. Later kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

they say laughter heals..and is the best medicine..get her some funny movies...the original pink panther movies will be a good start..go to the library and get her some funny books..erma brombeck..janet evanovich..they will make her laugh..grandma meur will crack her up..prayers sent.