Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yay, almost

It's been a busy week. Work has been stupid busy, that's probably not a bad thing. Off tomorrow, probably today by now, to take Mom to get her port put in. Lucy wants to go see her Saturday so I'll be making a retun trip.

Right now Annie is out of town and The Handsome Devil and I are enjoying the time alone. I should put my ass in bed.
Later kids, and thanks for all the well-wishes. Mom doesn't know about the blog, just told her lots of people in lots of places are wishing her well, and she appreciates it too.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

hmm, maybe I shouldn't have told my kids about my blog..would explain why they aren't speaking to me..ha
tell her she is being prayer to many deities...which will always help.

Brooklyn said...

She may remember me, so if she does, let her know I'm prayin for her. She must be a strong woman to have put up with your crazy azz all these years. :)~ All kidding aside, prayers are in the air!

Rainwolf said...

Thanks y'all.