It's been another day. I had to hit the employment place today to prove that I'm actively looking for a job, and will probably be penalized for being honest. Yes, I skipped a week because I really expected to be called in for a job. I guess I should have lied and said I looked when I didn't. Well, I did look, I just didn't apply. Same thing I guess. I'm so tired of this shit. Even Mc d's doesn't want me now so it's a bit disheartening.
I threw some darts with my brother and invited myself over to The Asshole's house because otherwise I was gonna come home and cry myself into a puddle. I may still, but at least I staved it off for a few hours and ate dinner in the process. I also have volunteered to lay sod for them tomorrow, drink lunch with an old friend, and hit a pool because I can. I'll see how many things actually want or need me.
Still in a mood and don't know what to do about it other than sleep.
Mom ripped me a new one yesterday and I'm not really over that one yet either. I know, chin up, tits out, but dammit.
Think I'll take my pussy and whiny ass to bed, if he'll even sleep with me, he hasn't gotten over me falling over him the other night. One thing I did take care of, he has an appointment to get snipped next week. At least there are funds for that and maybe we'll all be happier after that.
Going to I don't know what, and sleep, after all tomorrow is another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so pissed...you should have found a job by now..I'm still sending out prayers and lighting candles for you..thinking of you..
Post a Comment