Friday, June 01, 2012

Whheeeee

Yeah, nothing new. I'm just sitting on my ass eating bon-bons these days. Ok, not really, but I might as well be. Apply for job, get rejected, rinse, repeat. not fun. I'm tired of being rejected dammit. At this point, my brain cells are pretty much gone too, so the couple of jobs I've actually shown up in person for, were same thing, just not an e-mail saying "Thanks so much, but you don't fit." They were just "We'll call", and nothing happens.
Annie thinks I'm not looking, but she has one now so she's forgotten it was hard. I'm also not starving yet so I guess I could be looking harder. Think I should have taken the trucker job. Except I don't really like to drive. Fuck.
I need to find something soon because a family vacation is coming up. As much as I'd love to go to the beach with Spawn, I just really don't want to. Stupid shit I know.
Yeah, wah, wah, it sucks to be me. I know it could be much worse, I'm just having a moment. I'll get over it and put on my big girl panties.
Today has just sucked. I'll be better soon.
Think I'll take my ass to bed. Later.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

run your own ad in the paper, give all your abilities and qualifications and tell them your looking for a job.

Goose said...

I did what you are doing for 2 years. I finally got a job thru an acquaintance from my previous job. Never can tell where good things will come from.

Rainwolf said...

Funny you should say that Goose. The call I got today knows my former employer.