Monday, June 25, 2012

Nutting time is soon...

I've kept the little shit in the house for the last few days and for the most part he's ok with it. I'm just tired of everything I own being bled on when he has a little scratching fit. I didn't want to cut his nails until the other parts got cut because there may still be some going outside since he's a slippery little fucker. I'll make calls tomorrow so we can fix all this (I hope). I know he's still gonna want to play rough, but his little Edward Scissorhands thing right now isn't good for me because I bleed at the drop of a hat anyway. At least Lucy told me about peroxide so all my clothes aren't completely ruined. Speaking of which, I need to hit the head and throw some peroxide on this shirt since it looks like I slit someone's throat. Later kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

get you a spray bottle, they work wonders..