Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Day Off

Had to cover for that bitch yesterday so I went to work at 5 a...m... I wasn't happy about it at all, but I did, got shit done, got out and looked forward to a day off. I didn't manage to stay up late enough to watch one of my favorite movies, but I've seen it a dozen times so still all good. Slept in, chilled around the house, finally got dressed and went to float in my boat at The Asshole's house. Sat around, smoked a cigarette, went inside to change into swimming togs and came back out to a thunderhead looming.
I never did get wet. Finally gave up, changed back into me clothes and came home because I'd had a couple of shots and a couple of beers, and pretty much done after that.
Cooked some taters since I needed carbs because all I ate there was a couple of fried pickles and french fries. Dinner wasn't happening for a long time, and I can't hang like that anymore.
I'm fighting sleep now because I want to sleep all night. I haven't done that in several nights and it sucks. I only have to do my duty for 2 days, and another day off! Then everything is stupid all over again, but whatever. I think I'll smoke and play for another minute and go to bed anyway. I'm still tired, and my work neice may be getting fired since she called in yesterday, dammit. That hurts me too, she's a good kid, but anyways. Later.

No comments: