I had a headache all day, my stomach wasn't happy, and I was pissed at my whiney ass co-worker so it wasn't fun. It got even better :) Annie and I threw some darts and her dumb ass hit a curb on the way home and punctured 2 perfectly good tires because she can't keep her foot out of the engine these days. At least she was close to home and didn't kill anyone in the process, but really?
She's already got 2 speeding tickets that I don't ask about, but I know we're broke so I'm just trying to conserve my money because I can't do much else.
Headache is back and tomorrow is probably not going to be pretty either. Already told her she's on her own with ride arrangements because I have to work no matter what. I'm pissed, but......can't do anything about it. Thing is, if it was the other way around she would be all over me right now, bitching me out. Yeah, I need to do something else, far away from here all the way around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are letting her actions thoughts and deeds rule your life..When I realized my daughters drinking was ruling my life and making me toxic..I had to cut her out of mine until she could seek help and not make me the whipping pole..think about it..
Post a Comment