Wednesday, July 03, 2013

WOOHOO

I had a line of people waiting for me this morning because I had to cover for someone else. Busted my ass to do my job and made damn sure it was done.
I was scheduled to work tomorrow, for no apparent reason. Yes, double time, but it wouldn't be worth it to me. I asked, and I received. I'm now the proud owner of a day off. Annie is trying her best to ruin it for me, but dammit I will persevere. I will chill on the couch with Cat all day if that's what I want. I may go to the Asshole's to swim, but it's doubtful, and I might cook a hotdog on the grill at home to commemorate the occasion, but mostly I'll just not have to deal with anyone I don't want to. I think that will be the best  thing for everyone.
Yay, utility company is here to take care of that pesky limb so maybe Annie will quit freaking out and leave me alone now.
I feel another WOOHOO coming on.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

enjoy your day..