We've started a monthly thing with The Widow and a couple of other ladies where we are going out to dinner. We had a great time tonight at a small, quaint spot The Widow suggested. I'm broadening my horizons since I'm a "dive bar, throw darts" kinda gal. Lucy laughs at me since she's a damn yankee who was a social butterfly when she was in Chicago. I did tell her I draw the line at a red hat dammit. She assured me I'd only get pink since I'm the baby in this bunch. Bitch.
In other news, we did go to my favorite dive and throw darts, and I won, well except for the 2 games Lucy won. The Princess and I beat up on Lucy and Annie a couple of times, so it's all good. Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey now, you got something against us yankees????
Not at all. Just a particular yankee at this point.
And I did specify "damn yankee", those are the ones that come down here to stay.
Post a Comment