"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
No more Sunshine
Ok, back to normal. You'll all be happy to know that I was just outside giving the ungrateful bitches fresh water and fell flat on my ass. (Ok, my back) Veronica stood behind me while Betty pushed. Try to do something nice...
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment