I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
6 comments:
Are you serious? That is beautiful.
Yep, only good thing about working in the sticks.
Sure as heck beats the view from my driveway in Brooklyn!
I know, I take it for granted. I live in a beautiful part of the country.
Rainbow Mountain?
Heh, I like that. I'll start a petition to change the name.
Post a Comment