Thursday, November 30, 2006

HAH

You Are a Pegasus

You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.
You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.
While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.
People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey wolfie.......

Some things we are twins on and somethings not so much....but it's all good!!

You Are a Centaur

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.

However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.

You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.

You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

i used to be me said...

I was a Centaur too.

Something has happened to my blog, my posts all disappeared.

Rainwolf said...

Yep, it's good.

Damn hon, how'd you do that? I didn't even manage that when I screwed mine up beyond all belief.

i used to be me said...

I swear I didn't do a thing!

Anonymous said...

it says i'm a mermaid. I AM NOT A MERMAID! maybe i am a big merdyke, but jeez. a mermaid?

Rainwolf said...

Merdyke...I like it.
Hello and thanks for dropping by.