"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Annie brought me a gift
Apparently Annie and The Princess had a large time last night. Lucy picked them up at the end of the evening and they had stuff. Annie got me this. I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon, but it's the thought that counts right?
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment