Today, I told Annie my plumbing was leaking and she had the nerve to tell me to just cap it off and we'd do it later. Ok, why the hell wasn't that good enough yesterday?
I gave up.
We were supposed to meet family for cake and ice cream today. Mom and Babysis apparently had a spat so that was out. (Spawn may be famous tomorrow, I'll let you know.) Since Lucy and I were dressed up with no place to go, we went to Friday's for lunch and saw another favorite bartender, he was having lunch too. Lucy beat my ass at trivia a couple of games and then I found my groove again. We went to The Dive where she almost beat me at darts, then home where I grilled some awesome burgers.
It was a good day.
I changed her bandages and OH MY FUCKING GOD POKE MY EYES OUT! Ok, not really, looks like a zipper, just a rather long one. She's doing really well, I'm impressed.
Alright enough of this shit. I'm going to harrass Lucy some more and get some sleep.
Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment