Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm a Bitch and then some

Yesterday.
I went to The Dive, already thinking I'd have to deal with Stalker #1 and wasn't looking forward to it. I could have hid in a booth, but no, dammit, it's my place. I had the headache from hell, but wanted to finish the book I was reading so manners went out the window.
Suddenly he's making his nest across from me and then asks if I mind? My mouth opened and "Does it fucking matter if I do?" came out. Apparently it did.
Lisa Scottoline -The Vendetta Defense, good book.

Today.
No Show, him not me. Yay a little.
And I feel bad, a little. I'm not an awful person, but dammit. I've put up with him for months now. I'm reading a fucking book, if I wanted to talk I'd be doing it.
Right now, I don't want to hear about how he just got back from the beach, or anything else. I don't go to the other bar anymore because I just don't want to talk to him. I actually visited there a couple of times while he was gone just to see people I miss who DON'T show up at The Dive requiring my attention.
Fuck.
I seem to have issues about this, I'll address them when I get to Hell and hire a therapist since they all seem to be Satan's Minions anyway.
I told you the Horses were here, apparently I have pent up PMS too.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i would have done the same...except much earlier..life's too short to be nice to people you dont like..i have a recommendation ....author linda fairstein...i love her books...

Rainwolf said...

I know, you're badass.
She looks like someone I'd like too. Thanks.