Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lucy is gonna kill me, but it's too funny not to

This morning we were getting ready to go to Dad's house. I'm in the bathroom when I hear her calling me from the bedroom sounding a bit distressed. I rush in to see what's up and actually didn't laugh because I was a good girl. You know she's not supposed to lift anything heavy because of her back and apparently trying to put the girls in her bra this morning fucked her up. She was quite pitiful, and when I told her I had to blog it I think that was the second time I was called a bitch today, I may have set a new speed record.

Disclaimer-The Girls were not hurt during the process but her hair was pulled when the harness caught her, and the actual problem is her arm, not her back. She's getting more Frankensteinish July 1st when they fix the arm. I did get called a bitch twice during this writing and I expect a couple of more before midnight.
Later kids.

No comments: