After waking up with way too little sleep and way too much ire at 5 am I tried to sleep till 6, said "Fuck it", got up and went to work where I was cussing by 7. Annie calls about 8 to ask me to take The Handsome Devil to the vet for a bath and a checkup, I'm more than happy to. Apparently he was too, he was all frisky and shit as he got me all dirty, hairy, and smelly when I helped him into the Jeep. It's ok, he can do that. Back to work, bathed in the sink and removed as much hair as possible and went about my day.
Pick Handsome up this afternoon, looking and smelling much better with a clean bill of health on liver and kidneys, that made it a good day. He's getting old, it sucks.
Off to The Dive where The Assholes and a couple of other people are already in residence. I should give them names, Obviously Gay and Fag Hag come to mind, because they fit, and hell, I'm not even pretending to be PC so they may stick. Harley Guy and Girl came in right after me, love them.
Obviously Gay decided to play jukebox and his first song is Cher "If I Could Turn Back Time". Everyone groaned, I told him that was a great way to announce.
I went to play music later and Harley Guy asked for no Cher, so of course I played "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" just for him. He loves me too, he sent me a text full of boobage yesterday.
After that, apparently everyone was tired, they left and I did soon after to come home to an actual kitchen. There's a sink and floor and everything. I've been piddling with cleaning and moving stuff, now I'm fucking tired.
I think I'll go to bed and push my own buttons for a change. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment