Monday, June 14, 2010

I think we should ban Monday's

It was a day, and I still haven't recovered from the weekend dammit. I'm bone tired and have been fighting that for a couple of days, but the show must go on right?
I left work, hit The Dive to read, saw the bartender from the other night. He asked if the tequila made Lucy's clothes fall off. Had to tell him I don't remember, but I have bruises like I might have been cuffed and as far as I know I didn't go to jail so.......
He loves that shit. He has a thing for Lucy.
I came home at 7 something, put my tired ass to bed, and as soon as my body hit it my brain started running, so there was no sleep for me.
I've been outside doing stuff, finished a book while being bombarded by those damned brown beetles from hell, and now sitting at the table having a beer, about to have another smoke and try sleep again.
I should probably iron, but I think I can scrounge something again tomorrow. Finally got the pics from Dad Lucy was talking about, he seems to rotate which address he sends things too, so here you go. All the girls after.....We looked much better before.


Ms. Sweet (Gnome2) Annie, Me, Lucy (Gnome1) and Ms. Fan.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

and a fun time was had by all...great news