Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Heh, Heh, Heh

I talked to Lucy earlier and she said I should tell the world....
I scared Annie tonight. After I got over the mad, I asked her to help me level the refrigerator, the look of horror on her face when I was nice was priceless. Lucy said she probably thought I was gonna level her with the refrigerator, I couldn't, I would have seen red and white stockings with ruby slippers sticking out if I did.

Going to bed with a smile and planning to kill with kindness. I'm such a bitch.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

now ...be nice...snort*

Big Pissy said...

hee hee! you're so bad! ;-)

lucy said...

Big Pissy: you will never now how Bad she is 8-) I could see that evil grin of hers right threw the phone.

Rainwolf said...

Just wait until I get the picture of the fish pissing on you Lucy. THAT'S an evil grin.