Monday, June 07, 2010

This might run long....

Saturday, Mom's Place. 11 kids, pizza, cake, ice cream, water guns and a shitload of riding toys.
The old ladies played with the kids as far as water guns, Lucy super soaked Mom, then the 3 of us got in the melee. Most of the Mom's just watched while we played, and I filled up lots of water guns that day.
It was cool, no casualties, other than a bit of water, and Spawn being run over by a Mustang, but he was on the hood so he deserved it. He wasn't hurt, I cited him for riding on the hood of a car in a residential neighborhood.
Most kids stayed over for the pool and slip n slide, so there was more water. It was actually very cool. Parents and kids behaved so it was a good time.

I left to go to Dad's, told Mom I was gonna sit on his porch and drink beer. She didn't appreciate that, but oh well. He and I sat around and talked for awhile, I did continue to sit there until about midnight and off to bed for me.

Sunday, Dad's House. Coffee, load up car, out the door to gamble. Stopped for breakfast, then on to Tunica. I did sleep through part of the drive because Damn, there's nothing but trees for miles. I love trees, but still.
First casino, he wanted to do the Paula Deen buffet so we stopped there. I won a few bucks, then he's ready to go eat so we do. (And OMG there was so much food and I wasn't really hungry but I took a bit of everything because shit, the charge of a buffet is astronomical even tho Dad was paying and...excellent food. Would love to go there when I'm actually hungry because I missed out on half of it.) Then we hit most of the rest of them and he made me register so I have a shitload of cards so if I ever go back I'll have points, and a guarantee of more junk mail. YAY!

We both won and lost quite a few bucks, most of it his. He asked me when I got back to the room last night if I won big. "No Dad, sorry, I lost my ass and yours."
Came back today in a good mood from a good time.

I did accomplish some of my goals, I had a great time and came home broke. I intended to drink too much but in some places getting a beer was harder than making Britney Spears wear drawers, so I gave up on that one.

I'll still do it again:)

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit! be still my fecking heart...you sound...nooo..you are happy...fuckme' I knew it would happen..hahaha.I'm so happy for you and your good time.

Brooklyn said...

Glad you had a good time. It's about time you just relaxed and got some hang time with your dad

YM said...

It sounds like a fun weekend.
You deserved it.

Rainwolf said...

Thank you, thank you all.

You think one weekend is gonna stop me from being all EMO on your asses? BWAHHAAAHAAAHAAA.

I did have a good time. Then I came home, I'll have to fix that.