Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Got Back, kinda sorta

Today was probably the worst day of work I've ever had, and that's saying something. Part of it was Tylenol and Mucinex on coffee, OJ and Sundrop, but most of it was bullshit. I hid in my office as much as possible and counted the minutes.
I'm still not well is part of it too. I'm way too fucking sensitive right now.
I went to The Dive to get away, it was Karoke night. I didn't sing, but The Assholes showed up as did Lucy, and I danced. I got in a much better mood.
Then I came home, where Lucy was on the phone with my mom since she got here before I did, and Annie was just a wet blanket, and my headache from the awfulness increased tenfold. And I'm accused of having an attitude.
I give up.
I'm taking my headache, attitude and bullshit to bed and hope I don't wake up. I don't want to deal with this shit anymore.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

fuck em all but six and save them for pall bearers.