Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perimenopause

Apparently I has a raging case of it. I skipped occasionally, thought I was done, but Hell No, it came back with a vengence and brought all those hormones with it. I thought bleeding was supposed to relieve pressure, but I guess not, or maybe the not built up the hormones......I'm drunk I don't know shit.
I just know I was relatively stable for a couple of months while not having a period, when I decided to have one again it threw me into Screaming Shrew Bitch mode for a bit and now The Deepest Pits of Hell Depression. I wrote my suicide note the other night kinda depression. It's not pleasant.
I'd prefer to be funny, but it's hard to be funny when your ovaries are strangling your creativity and everything else in your life. So I've been quiet. Ok, I'm always quiet, but writing has always also been my outlet, and I haven't wanted to write. I haven't wanted to do a whole lot of anything except drink and sleep. It's not all that much fun.
I haven't been anywhere, I've been either working or sitting in a bar, or sleeping. Again, not all that pleasant.
Tonight I'm overtaking my ovaries and making an actual blog post. Damn them to Hell.
I think it's time to take my drunk ass to bed since I have to work tomorrow and if it's anything like the last couple of days? I'll be busy. Night kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

ok, goofy..go to your dr. he can prescribe some thing for you..it's not 1875...is 2011..there are pills for that shit..