Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well that was different

I was going to say Queen should never be included in a karaoke menu, but a couple of girls did them justice. There was some pretty awful singing, and some amazingly good singing. I refrained. I read and threw a few darts. This very attractive black man with a british accent was throwing next to me and dancing to all the songs for awhile. I asked him to play, but he was happy doing what he was doing so alrighty then. I did have to show him my 3 double bulls, that may be why he left. Oh well. The accent was cool, but would have gotten him only so far.
I came home and hit the bed, got up to cook just because. Fried potatoes with onins, hot pepper and hamburger. Threw it on a hamburger bun with some ketchup. Pretty good shit.
I need to sleep since I need to be at work early to start hell week all over again. I've worn a rut in the floor this week because I've been all over the damned place again. My new boss is.....I dunno. I don't like some things he's done, but he seems to like me so I'm going with that for now. I can make him laugh even if I can't so that's something.
Sleep. Night Kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

any time you can make your boss laugh your safe..