Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hopefully Slightly More Coherent

I'm still sick, and yes, I should see a Dr. and may actually do that tomorrow because I'm sick of being sick.
I slept all day Friday, and slept some more Friday night and today until Annie called asking me to do something for her at work. I went, did, drank, and I think I'm feverish again. My back is also killing me from so much time in bed.
The new boss is killing us all because he's a dick, and it's hard to care anymore becasuse he's that much of one, so I haven't given a shit about being sick and missing work because Fuck Him. Wrong attitude I know, but there it is.

I think it's time to go sleep some more.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

you need to take care of yourself..
don't make me come down there and take your ass to the dr.

Rainwolf said...

Love you too.