Monday, May 30, 2011

Not So Much Done

Annie finally got up and left to go out of town. Told me not to mope and called Mrs. Asshole so I was guaranteed not to. I'm ok with part of it, but I really did just want time at home to do shit so...I dunno. I had permission to go somewhere else and drink, when I should have been at home cleaning shit I wanted cleaned. This won't last long.
Annie is gonna have to leave for a few days so I can do my shit, and leave me alone about it.
I'm thinking tomorrow since she's all about something else and I'm all done so, she should go while I work.
I don't know that I'll stay here, and I've hoarded shitloads of stuff over the years, so I'd like to burn, clean, get done.
My old life doesn't matter anymore, I have a clean slate now, I just need to decide what I'll write on it.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

come to texas..supoosedely it's the only state that is actually generating jobs.don't know what you do ..but you could work in waco and live in west..back in the 50's..