Things are better, but still ugly. I made it to the grocery store today and took care of business, so I accomplished something, WOOHOO!
The other thing is Annie has left town for a few days and I'm scared to death Veronica is gonna die on me while she's gone. She's eating if I take the food to her, and apparently still going outside, but won't get up at all when I ask, and I can't pick her up, and I tried to have this conversation with Annie a couple of weeks ago and she pretended not to hear me, and yeah.
I'm really tired of being a Sad Sack, but Dammit. I've always been the strong one, physically at least, and I can't do shit. I can finally reach the floor to pick stuff up, but I have no strength or stamina, foot and leg are still shit, still better but not used to be me.
I want Used to be Me back. I miss her. She was an Asshole, but I liked her. She served me pretty well for most of my years.
These days I'm watching bad tv and having beer with a coffee chaser at 4am because my sleep schedule is completely gone. I may or may not sleep all day when I finally get there.
Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment