Friday, August 28, 2015

I Hate Doctors V1.2

Saw new Doc today, I actually shaved for this visit since he was looking at my veins. Yes, they suck, but he can't say that's what my problem is, so back to Ortho's problem, which means it's still my problem since Ortho doesn't give a shit. I did go get some shiny new stockings, which kill my left leg and that's probably not good, but at least I have them.
It's pretty bad when you're hoping for a blood clot, which will hopefully show up in the ultrasound I'll have Monday. At least that will be grounds for I can't go back to work, because there's still no way. If I have to I will, and hang around till they fire me because I'm not gonna be able to do much. The other problem is if I can do anything, I need a few hours to make it worthwhile for me to drive out there. At least something is better than nothing. I guess. I'm kicking myself for not trying for temporary disability, but I'm a pessimist, I really don't think that was gonna happen, and given the state of affairs in my state, I'm probably right.
I'm waiting till Monday to talk to work, get the test done, and that'll give me another week because they won't make the schedule until Saturday of next week, so I'm buying as much time as I can.
Off to sleep because I had to be up at the crack of dawn today and I've gotta do shit tomorrow whether I like it or not. Later.

No comments: