I was at The Dive with Annie, waiting for The Princess as usual when....
There was a couple at the closest table, professionals, nice looking, lady had on some heels and wearing a long pink coat, I got over that part, she was cute.
She took off the coat and was sitting there talking to the guy when I glanced over and saw her granny panties. I was going to take a picture but while I was figuring out how to get the cel phone set up for it, she realized the little white blouse and lowriders were exposing her not so pretty side and put the coat back on. Dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL!
That reminds me of when a bunch of us went to the Glenn Ivy Hot Springs.
Some fool forginer thought it would be UBER cool to stuff his junk in a HOT PINK THONG.
Nasty, Nasty, NASTY!!!!
We could not stop laughing over this.
It was SO gross............
Did you setup your phone for future use?!?! LOL
Priceless picture that would have been eh.
She could have carried off the pink thong.....I would have given a thumbs up to that.
Yep, I won't be slow on the uptake next time Dawg.
Post a Comment