We stayed at a decent place on Peachtree thanks to Lucy. We ate dinner here. Excellent all the way around. Went back to the hotel where so sorry, shuttle is not available since we were cutting close on time. No Problem. They called us a cab. He had to drop us off a couple of blocks away, no problem. Holy Shit that place was crowded. My knee was much better after much ice so I could walk and shit, Lucy's I was worried about......she was ok.
Our seats, OMG. I nearly had a panic attack from the slant down, but it still worked.
Tina came on and........her break hasn't hurt her at all, the woman was awesome. Babysis, Lucy, Lucy's Sis, had never seen her in concert before so I loved hearing their thoughts. Besides all that, she sounded as good as 20 yrs ago when I first saw her, the show and dancing were possibly better than when I saw her before her "retirement". If you can, go see her.
Afterwards (duh duh duhhhhhh). We decided to walk a couple of blocks to get a cab because really, it was a mess down there.
Lucy kept walking....sheep followed.....we ended up at Peachtree again. I thought the plan was to call cab to pick us up at such and such, but apparently Lucy was on her own wavelength.
Lucy's sis, Babysis and I all agreed we should walk this way if we were gonna walk home. Fine. Lucy dragged us back because baaaa.
We moved up and down the sidewalk a couple of times while Lucy's Sis and I patrolled the perimeter while Annie watched and listened to the prostitutes in the park across from us. Geeeze.
Yes, we walked back, in the fucking cold because Lucy decided we should. It really wasn't that bad, but hello, 5 women hanging on a street corner, a few times while Lucy chatted on the phone?
We got home, probably faster and definitely cheaper than we would have in a cab but damn......... always gotta have some drama.
A vote was taken this morning deciding I would drive home because apparently the 60 miles Annie drove yesterday shook everyone up so I'm tired.
Everyone is now where they're supposed to be, Spawn thought his Mommy was working instead of out drinking a beer and having a good time so he was a good boy. He was happy to see her today. I'm gonna crash cuz I'm a tired bitch.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am soooo jealous..did you take pictures?
I didn't, but the newpaper did.
http://projects.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/music/tina-turner/
I hope you get a chance to see her.
Post a Comment