Friday, November 28, 2008

Mom's xmess present

She's been all about thinking she's getting a necklace like mine, even going so far as to ask me while she was in the hospital when she was getting one. She expects it for X-mess. (Lucy gave me a gold heart with a pic of me and Spawn on it, Mom is jealous).
She's getting shoebox with this in it

I made the chain myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's sweet and I bet she'll like it. Glad your mom is home. Praying for the best. :)

Ralphd00d said...

I think it is good, and iffen she don't - well, I am sure we'll all still love her anyways.

Maeve said...

Can that kid get any cuter??
:)
That is a GREAT present!

Rainwolf said...

She'll love it, I'll just have to come thru on the real thing later.
Thanks BF, I'm glad she's home too.
Ralph, you're right, we'll still love her anyway.
Maeve: I don't know what we're gonna do with him, he just gets more adorable every day:)
He doesn't know he's all that yet, but when he does.........I guess I'll be beating his ass.