Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Lists

Lucy and I made our TO DO lists while watching Calendar Girls the other night. I think I need to start looking younger because hell, everyone I want to do either looks like a grandmother (thanks Brooklyn) or is dead. Lucy has a better handle than I do......
Lucy's list
Queen Latifah (Ok, we'd fight over that one.)
Whoopie (She can have that one, love her, but hell no.)
Diane Keaton (Ok, she's getting in my age range.)
Katherine Hepburn (Dead and on both lists)
Barbara Stanwyk (see Hepburn)
Mine
Judi Dench (Shutup Brooklyn)
Helen Mirren
Susan Sarandon
Goldie Hawn
Bette Midler

Text from earlier tonight
Me: Wanda Sykes just came out.
Lucy: She's on my list.
Me: Bitch.
Lucy: Gotta be quick.
Quick or dead, I still lose.
I guess I'm lucky to have my very own redhead who loves me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy your relationship with Lucy. You guys sound perfect for each other.

Rainwolf said...

I don't know about perfect, I'm pretty high maintenance.

We do laugh a lot together (mostly at her) so I can work with it:)

Anonymous said...

Oh come on now...am I that predicatable?

Rainwolf said...

Not predictable, I've just known you that long.

Anonymous said...

:)

Unknown said...

At least you don't have Brooklyn on your list - I'd have to get seriously upset with you.

(Brooklyn's GF) - Tao

Rainwolf said...

If she was famous........hmmmm, but no, I wouldn't want to upset you so she's not listable.

Anonymous said...

Looking innocently off to the left

Rainwolf said...

I just want Mozarella sticks dammit.