Monday, November 24, 2008

I have no title

I got to work, my server was crashed and a key pc had issues that kept our software people from looking at the server to see what was up and that was just the first 20 minutes. Annie had to deal with all that because....
That was when Babysis called to tell me Mom was at the Emergency Room in Armpit. She's been sick for a couple of weeks with flu, crud, something, but was getting better. She headed to work this morning and suddenly developed all the symptoms of a heart attack. She was ok, Babysis was on her way there, said she'd call to let me know what was up instead of me running off willy nilly to get there.
Long story short, they transferred her to a hospital here in my town and she's having an arteriogram tomorrow because all the tests today came back ok but they want to make sure.
All well and good except no one can tell us what time for sure.
I'm going to sleep for a few hours and take my ass back to the hospital just in case they drag her off early in the morning.
Hope everyone else had a better day.
Later kids.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

will go by st. mary's tomorrow and light a candle and say a prayer...

Unknown said...

Prayers and healing energy being sent to your mom. Take it easy on yourself!

Brooklyn's Partner - Tao

Rainwolf said...

Thanks grannie, it seems to have worked.

Thank you Kel, I appreciate it lots.

Anonymous said...

Glad she's better. I do like your mom a whole lot!