Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All Zen

This means I'll kill somebody before long.

Sorry, this is my therapy since that never really worked for me.

I think I hit the point where I really don't give a shit anymore. Last time that happened it wasn't pretty.

I think I'll be late to work and get my hair did. And go all out on the buzzcut since Babysis said she'd go bald for Sadie too. I'll be halfway there.

Sadie is the child I talked about. She started chemo today. That's fucked up.

Too much shit in my head, probably caught in all that hair...

4 comments:

YM said...

Poor little child to have to suffer so. Of all the things in life that are tragic, the suffering of the innocent is the worst.

Big Pissy said...

Yes....what YM said....

Rainwolf said...

Yep. She's doing good right now. I hate, hate, hate it that she's going through this.

yellowdoggranny said...

you know what i'm going to say......






chin up tits out.